Monday, July 21, 2008

WOW, its been a while...

our family at the beach in Cape Cod
us at Jim's house
Lilly at the beach
Skylar at low tide on West Dennis beach, the water went out about a mile, it was really cool!



So, I have been slacking with these posts. A lot has been going on in our lives, and I had other things going on. Let me see, we have our forth litter of foster kittens, I am volunteering twice a week at the humane society in the maternity ward and LOVE IT. I hope it turns into a paying job soon, keep your fingers crossed for me! We also just got back from our summer vacation to Cape Cod, it was so beautiful there, I had a hard time coming home. The beached are fabulous and the whole atmosphere is different, its more relaxed and slow moving, its my kind of place. I will live there someday, mark my words. What else has been going on.... Skylar's birthday is coming up, her party is on Saturday. She is having a fairy party, it should be a lot of fun, and a lot of her friends will be here to celebrate, I'm really happy for her. I can't believe she is going to be 6 years old, how time flies, wow. And Lilly will be 2 next month, she is going to have a dinosaur party with a hint of mail man, that's her new thing, she always points out the mail trucks and gets so excited about it, its really cute.

No comments: