Tuesday, November 4, 2008

new things

Holy Cow!!

Its hard for me to keep this thing up to date. Its now November 4th, election day, so its been about 3 months since I posted.

In that time we have put our house on the market and taken it off since we can't get the price we want, its a hard time to be selling a house. Its OK though, we like it here. The house fits our family nicely and we have a good back yard for the kids and our NEW DOG!!! Her name is Shiva, its pronounced she-va. We think she is a pitbull/boxer mix. We got her last Sunday and she is a ball of energy most of the time. She is going to start puppy kindergarten on Monday, I will be taking her and I'm looking forward to it. So far she knows the sit command but not much else, oh, she is doing her business outside too, that's a wonderful thing let me tell you!

No comments: