Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our AWSOME Capri Sun bags!!!


These bags are the coolest things EVER!!! I love them. We first encountered them last spring at an earth day festival in Mass. We were very excited to make them ourselves, so we saved up lots of empty juice pouches and kind of put it on the back burner for a while. Now that its freezing out, and we have been stuck in the house quite a bit lately, we decided to sew them into bags. Matt made the small one first to get the hang of it, and then made the tote size one on the left. I made the large tote today, it was my first one, and I am very proud of myself. I think it came out really well. I have been getting a lot of compliments about the small one I have been using for the past few days, so I'm sure to get more using the larger one.
Its great that we can sew them into very useful bags instead of just throwing them into the trash. One mans trash is another mans treasure!

No comments: